The fuels petrol and Diesel prices will be changed on everyday basis and the respective dealers are responsible for setting the prices in their bunk.The petrol Bunk dealers were about to protest or go on a strike because of the price changes every midnight and it is difficult for them to maintain a manpower for this purpose.But then the Government declared that the price changes will be reflected only in the early hours of the morning that is 6 am everyday.
This will be reflected from From Friday, Petrol and Diesel prices will be revised every day. The prices has to be revised every morning and the selling rate for the fuel should be at fixed prices. Currently, the prices are revised every two weeks.
,Dharmendra Pradhan, 'There were some concerns of dealer associations with regard to the daily pricing mechanism. It is decided by the government that the price of petrol and diesel will be revised from 6 a.m. every day.'Revision of prices on Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Petroleum & Natural Gasdaily basis was already under implementation on pilot basis in five cities - Puducherry, Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Jamshedpur and Udaipur.
While the Indian Oil Corporation Limited's (IOCL)has launched a mobile app to help customers keep an eye on the updates on fuel prices. Customers who wish to know the prices without app can also receive the same information by sending an SMS, 'RSP< SPACE >DEALER CODE' to 9224992249.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects