When Yogi Adityanath became CM of Uttar Pradesh after the saffron tsunami created by PM Modi which decimated entire opposition in the largest state of the country,many expressed fears.
They said the controversial firebrand leader from BJP will divide the secular fabric of the country and especially in the state. However his quick decision making on important issues attracted the attention of all.
Now many are left wondering whether Yogi is the savior of all muslims. Sometime back many muslim women affected by triple talaq openly shot letters and even met him personally and said they elected him in the belief that he would end triple talaq practice in their religion.
Now Yogi Adityanath in a major decision dissolved the Shia and Sunni Waqf boards as per the recommendations of a Central Waqf Council (CWC) committee. The government also accepted the proposal of the committee, led by Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand Waqf Boards in-charge Syed Ejaz Abbas Naqvi, to recommend a CBI inquiry against Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan and officials of the Waqf Boards.
This after the report found that Azam Khan misused his position as a minister to acquire properties under the boards. It also says that Azam Khan started a trust named Maulana Johar Ali Education Trust, through which he diverted funds from Waqf properties to it. The report also pointed out discrepancies in maintaining rent collection records of Waqf properties.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!