Farm loan waiver is the most important candidate necessary for every state .Due to the extreme drought faced because of the failure of monsoons the loan pledged by the farmers are left with a big question mark.Many protests were made across the states especially Tamil Nadu Farmers who went to Delhi for their protest.But all ended in failure.
Do you know how much farm loans has to be waived Rs 3.1 lakh crore farm loan waiver - 16 times 2017 budget for rural roads. India faces a cumulative loan waiver of Rs 3.1 lakh crore, or 2.6 per cent of its GDP in 2016-17 across Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Karnataka .
These farmers are forced to end their lives because of this loan threat.In 2007, before the UPA's loan waiver for 30 million farmers across 18 states, around 16,379 Indian farmers committed suicide, according to a report from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) data.
Irrigation, increasingly vital in an era of climate change, has failed Indian farming. No more than 47.6 per cent of India's farms are irrigated according to Ministry of Agriculture data.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects