The TDP MP created a dirty scene in the Visakhapatnam airport since because he was denied a boarding pass for reporting late for an IndiGo flight to travel to Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu also asked Reddy to apologise for his misbehaviour by Telugu Desam Party MP JC Diwakar Reddy at Vishakhapatnam airport.All domestic airlines banned the politician for his bad behaviour at the airport.
People present at the airport said Reddy, the MP from Anantapur, shouted at Indigo staff pushing the employees down and even attempted to throw a printer because he was denied boarding pass for his arriving late.
This misconduct by the TDP MP came two months after Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad sparked widespread criticism for assaulting an elderly employee of Air India . Gaikwad apologised before Parliament after all airlines came together to make him apologise for his misconduct.Air India, SpiceJet and Jet Airways followed IndiGo on Thursday, which imposed the flying ban on him.Reddy, however, refused to talk to react on the ban to the media
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year