Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu willnot get involved in unnecessary politics. As a railway minister he turned railways into customer friendly and by being always available on social media and at the service of the people, Suresh Prabhu endeared himself to everyone.
Now Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu gave green signal to ten new projects in a day to Andhra Pradesh. He then surprised all by announcing that he gave green signal to only ten and many more will come in future.
He then asked people to travel in the Visakhapatnam-Araku special train atleast once and added after that they will not think of going to Switzerland. He said he will make Railway stations more beautiful than airports.
Then he turned to Civil Aviations Minister Ashok Gajapathy Raju and apologised for him saying 'SORRY' as he told Railway Stations will be better than Airports. CM Chandra Babu and Venkaiah Naidu burstout with laughter at his apology.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days