Entire country is having heated discussion against ban on cow slaughter and tempers are increasing with each passing day. In the midst of all this politicians are playing with fire increasing tensions and tempers with their actions and statements.
Many are under the impression that BJP leaders are against cow slaughter and beef consumption. In the meantime Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu came with a shocking statement on the entire issue.
Venkaiah Naidu's statement on the entire issue gave a shock to BJP and some say even to PM Modi. He said he is a pure non vegetarian. He said one shouldn't interfere with the personal eating habits.
It has to be seen how BJP leaders will respond to Venkaiah Naidu's statements.
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government