Kapu leader,former minister Mudragada Padmanabham who was not seen in the active politics for quite sometime,shot to the limelight with his Kapu Garjana demanding reservations to Kapu community.
However he faced huge criticism when he failed to control the mob in the Kapu Garjna in Tuni which resulted in large scale violence with the mob setting five police stations on fire and also the Ratnachal Express.
From then on he is trying to whip passions by threatening to launch intense kapu movement if Chandra Babu Naidu fails to pass order over Kapu reservations.
In the meantime many are wondering whether Mudragada is changing his colors. He already announced that he will start padayatra taking protest march demanding kapu reservations from all districts to Amaravathi,the state capital.
Now speaking to scribes Mudragada spoke about farmers suicides. He shot down a letter to CM Chandra Babu Naidu and warned that if he ignores the problems of the farmers,then he will lose power. It has to be seen how Chandra Babu will respond to his letter.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!