Telangana state government had today announced that anyone found playing online card games like rummy or online games or online gambling will be given severe punishment as per the state government's order. Currently, Telangana state Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao had brought new rules to eliminate online gambling in the state.
As per the report from the Cabinet Meeting which was presided over by the Chief Minister strict rules are been brought into existence and he had plans to prohibit such type of illegal games which are considered as the offense.
According to the new rule, if anyone found playing online games and gambling are strictly punishable and they will be imprisoned and put in jail for a period of six months or a huge amount of fine will be charged against the culprits.
Moreover, K. Chandrasekhar Rao has also brought some more changes in the existing PD act and gives severe punishment to those who are involved in adulteration of foods and are involved in the supply of spurious seeds to the farmers. It is anticipated that many people will be benefited by the new act.
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK