Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that TDP Chief and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is currently taking steps to strengthen his party and is focusing his son and also to make IT Minister Lokesh as the Chief Minister of the state in 2019 elections.
As per the report from sources, it was stated that all the districts of the state were announced new party Presidents and they are done after prior consultation with Lokesh. Most of the leaders are trustworthy and qualitative one and they are also followers of Lokesh.
The leaders of all the districts are instructed to update every now and then about the political happenings and developments from all the districts. Meanwhile, monthly meetings were also planned to bring more developments in the state.
Moreover, implementation of government schemes will also be discussed in the meeting and Lokesh also seeks feedback about the schemes which are planned for the beneficiaries based on Mandal level. This new plans and decisions will have a good impact in the state and make Lokesh as the new and young CM for the state.
Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system Riyadh sources have stated that women in Saudi Arabia can now open their own businesses without the consent of a husband or male relative, as the kingdom pushes to expand a fast-growing private sector. Meanwhile the policy change, announced by the Saudi government also marks a major step away from the strict guardianship system that has ruled the country for decades.
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?
- Who will win Russian Presidential Election?
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics