Today, June 20, Wednesday, Thousands of Yoga practitioners are going to celebrate the International Yoga Day in Beijing, INDO CHINA . Lots of Indian and Chinese Yoga lovers have gathered in the Iconic Great Wall of China for this greINDO—CHINA YOGA.
This the first time for the Indian Embassy in Beijing to conduct this kind of Yoga Festival in China. Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries and the Yogi Yoga Institute in Beijing have also joined hands with Indian Embassy to accomplish this great Yoga Day. The main idea behind this great day is to promote Yoga in China.
The embassy has said that "In terms of the quality of participation of Yoga practitioners from India, the number of events at different locations in China and the expected outreach to Chinese Yoga lovers, the series of events planned for this year are poised to reach new heights".
Nearly twenty Yoga ambassadors below 30 years of age are selected from India by Ministry of AYUSH and MORAJI DESAI National Institute of Yoga to share their Yoga experience in China, among them 10 are male and 10 are female candidates.It has planned to have 12 events in 12 cities and around 20,000 enthusiasts are expected to participate in this great day.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!