Bengaluru sources have stated that with just months to go before Karnataka votes, the BJP is training nearly 25,000 volunteers to run Wats’app groups across the state that will promote candidates and the party's main promises as it tries to wrest the southern state from the Congress and their goal is to create 5,000 groups, who will run them began six months ago.
According to sources it was stated that the BJP has already declared that its chief ministerial candidate is BS Yeddyurappa. In 2013, the 74 year old was forced to quit as the head of the BJP's first government in the south after he was accused of corruption by the state's ombudsman or Lokayukta and the Congress government is led by Chief Minister Siddaramaiah, though the party has not endorsed him for a second term yet.
the members of the Wats’app groups, identified through a large membership drive
which collected data including mobile phone numbers, receive animations and
photos with catchy captions. BJP previously used mobiles and Wats’app as a new
technique in the battle at UP.
Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him Islamabad sources have stated that Pakistan's anti-graft watchdog has informed an accountability court here that ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his family's declared assets were nearly Rs 58 million 18 years ago. According to a media report said three corruption cases were filed against 68 year old Sharif and some of his family members on September 8 and ordered the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) for institution of cases against the PML-N leader.
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?
- Who will win Russian Presidential Election?
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?