Former minister, Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham went ballistic on AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu. He shot a letter and exploded on him reminding him of his promise to accord reservations to Kapus.
He attacked Chandra Babu finding fault with his behavior. He made fun of Chandra Babu saying Chandra Babu should have told that he will strive for consensus not across the state but across the country over kapu reservations.
He said he kapus are not demanding reservations under BC category but reservations under special category. He said Chandra Babu is trying to bring divisions between BCs and Kapus and kapus are no fools to see through his conspiracy.
He made fun of Chandra Babu wondering whether Chandra Babu is planning a world tour for Kapu reseravtions.
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison