AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP government got a huge shock when High Court questioned AP goverment for giving a clean chit to Diwakar Travels owned by JC brothers.
High Court questioned the AP government decision in the incident where 11 passengers died when one of the bus belonging to Diwakar Travels plunged into the Krishna river near Vijayawada in February.
Investigation later revealed that the bus was not registered under the Motor Transport Workers Act (MTW), 1961 with either Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
High Court after hearing to a public interest petition filed by advocate KV.Subba Reddy, asked AP government reasons for ignoring the act.
The Act also makes it clear that a driver hould not get more than eight-hour a day or 48 hours a week duty and also mandates provision of rest rooms for drivers to enable them to take adequate rest after long hours of driving. The CJ too questioned AP as to where were the rest rooms provided by Diwakar Travels
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha