US President and his White House is regarded as the most powerful with unprecedented security making it near impossible for anyone to enter into it. However it is comingout that Telangana CM KCR's camp office is even more powerful than the White House.
The security and the arrangements prevent common people even from having a distant view of the white office. Earlier KCR's camp office cum residence Pragati Bhawan was made according to vaastu and built at a whopping cost of Rs 50crs and spread around 9 acrs land.
Intelligence agencies at that time felt that the security was fool proof but inside talk is people from the surrounding buildings are able to watch KCR take a morning walk or sitting in the office.
Security then began putting huge metal sheets to block the movement of KCR. Police are not allowing people to stop for a while to have a look. Even with all these arrangements,security spent a whopping amount on the view cutter.
Telangana people reveal “When the CM camp office was planned, we did not realise such a problem would arise. We realised when the CM is walking or at the porch or sitting in his office, outsiders in the vicinity can pose a security threat and we cannot give any scope for such threats,“
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha