Many are already expressing fear that the politics of murders are increasing in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Now shocking news is comingout that the ruling TDP politician drew a sketch to eliminate YSRCP leader.
This is happening in Denduluru constituency where political murders are uprising. The shocking news cameout when already the ruling party leader already gave supari to the killers and advance has been given.
Reports are coming out that TDP MPTC Sobhan Babu gave supari to rowdy sheeter Brahmanandam and even gave Rs 25 thousand advance to eliminate YSRCP worker Kottapalli Ramesh of Sriramavaram.
This cameout after Brahmanandam who has taken supari later dropped out of his plan at the last minute due to various reasons. This news reached YSRCP worker Ramesh who at once approached police and lodged police complaint. Police are now carrying out investigations. It is known that recently murder attempt has been made on Dendulur MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar.
Do you need job in Indian Railways- Free Coaching by Telangana Govt Hyderabad sources stated that the minorities Welfare Department through Telangana State Minorities Study Circle is arranging free coaching for RRB Group D Recruitment at Hyderabad District to Minorities candidates of Telangana State for which applications are invited from eligible candidates from 23-03-208 and last date for receiving of application is 05-04-2018.
- No Captains will attend the Opening ceremony of IPL 2018 - Here's why!
- The businessmen who robbed banks - APHERALD Exclusive
- Model jumps from 6th floor to escape rape and murder!
- Sasikala reveals what happened to Jayalalitha - Mystery revealed?
- AIADMK party will not support no-confidence motion against BJP Government
- US President Trump 71, slammed 70 year old Clinton
- Death of world's last male northern white rhino rendered species "functionally extinct"
- New Telecom Policy be brought in next session of Parliament
- EXCITING NEWS: Hyderabad ranked Best city in India
- Telangana Government to pass new Law to make Telugu language compulsory
- Rajinikanth back from Himalayas
- President conferred Padma Vibhushan India's second highest civilian honor
- BMRCL employees union called for an indefinite strike from March 22
- Naidu alleged Jagan, Pawan are acting at behest of Modi
- HAPPY NEWS: Big relief for Hyderabad people from April 1st!!!