Popular anchor Arnab Goswami who is known to shock all with his sting operations for his Republic TV,this time trained his guns on AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu. AP CM Chandra Babu got a huge shock from Arnab Goswami when his channel exposed the notorious deeds of Tadipatri MP JC.Diwakar Reddy and his brother MLA Prabhakar Reddy.
It is known that JC.Diwakar Reddy attacked Indigo Airlines staff who denied him boarding pass after he came late to the Visakhapatnam airport. This created huge controversy and JC.Diwakar Reddy was able to get the boarding pass only with the intervention of Union Civil Aviation Minister, his party colleague Ashok Gajapati Raju,who later ordered an inquiry.
JC.Diwakar Reddy refused to apologise and even on the tape,he refused to apologise and said he committed no mistake and instead of apologising,if someone forces he will quit the party. His brother Prabhakar Reddy on corruption allegations said they will receive money after helping those who come seeking help from them.
AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu when questioned over the shocking claims of JC brothers quitely said that the matter is a closed one and public representatives should behave in a proper manner. This shocked entire nation and already opposition parties trained their guns on Chandra Babu Naidu.
Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders? New Delhi sources have reported that Minutes after Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed his keynote address at the World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018 in Davos, Congress president Rahul Gandhi took to twitter and suggested that Modi should also address the issue of rising income inequality in the country.
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!