Indian army's surgical strikes inside Pakistan crossing the LOC in POK right after the Uri terrorist attack in Kashmir left entire world stunned. Pakistan which never thought that Indian Government will take such bold step was completely stunned by PM Modi's decision.
Now former Defence Minister Manohar Parikkar speaking to scribes shared the secrets behind surgical strikes decision. Goa CM Manohar Parikkar sharing the secrets said “The surgical strikes against militants in PoK (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) were planned 15 months in advance.”
Parikkar referring to the June 4, 2015 incident when north-eastern militant group NSCN-K ambushed an Indian Army convoy in Chandel district of Manipur and killed 18 jawans said “I felt insulted....A small terrorist organisation of 200 people killing 18 Dogra soldiers was an insult to the Indian Army and we sat in the afternoon and sat in the evening and worked out the (plan of) first surgical strike which was conducted on 8th June morning in which about 70-80 terrorists were killed (along the India-Myanmar border).”
He added “It was a very successful strike,”. He said “I had placed helicopters (on stand by) only in case of emergency evacuation,” Continuing further he said “But one question (from media) hurt me. (Union minister) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, an ex-Armyman, was on TV and he was explaining about all kinds of search operations. An anchor asked him ‘would you have the courage and capability of doing the same on the western front’,”
Sharing the secret about surgical strike on Pakistan,he said “I listened very intensely but decided to answer when the time came. The starting of September 29 (2016) surgical strike on the western border was 9th of June, 2015....We planned 15 months in advance. Additional troops were trained. Equipment was procured on priority basis,”. Parikkar however didnot reveal the identity of the anchor.
Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman Hyderabad sources have stated that Warangal (urban) collector Amrapali Kata got married to IPS officer Sameer Sharma at a traditional ceremony in Jammu, on Sunday. According to sources the newlywed were in love for a few years and convinced their respective families for the marriage.
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?
- Who will win Russian Presidential Election?
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics
- Famous Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux breaks up!
- Mukesh Ambani plans to establish his business in AP
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate