Many are wondering whether Telangana CM KCR is known for his aggressive actions will accept T-TDP working president Revanth Reddy's sensational challenge.
Making sensational allegations against KCR, he said KCR is prostrating infront of PM Modi selling the stakes of Telangana people as CBI officials questioned KCR not once but four times after he became CM of the state.
Going further he said around 20 CBI officials came from Chennai office and interrogated KCR. He said however KCR has taken steps such that those things donot comeout in the media.
He said that was the reason why KCR is shivering on hearing the name of Modi. He said KCR out of Modi fear is implementing Modi's decisions even before BJP CMs implemented them. He said KCR is threatening to slap criminal cases if anyone questions him, but Revanth dared KCR to slap cases against him.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018 According to sources from Lucknow Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the gatherings at the UP Investors Summit 2018 in Lucknow. He said, "Jio will invest another 10,000 crore in UP over the next 3 years. We have made Jio phone virtually free in order to make India digitally empowered." Meanwhile a total of 30 sessions have been planned for the two day summit, to be attended by many central ministers. Accordingly CM Yogi Adityanath had personally overseen the preparations for
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument