Mysuru sources have stated that traffic was disrupted for sometime on the busy Bengaluru-Mysuru Road on Sunday as farmers blocked roads and staged protests at Gejjalagere near Maddur. The farmers urged the government to stop releasing water to TN and demanded that the Deputy Commissioner visit the spot to hear their grievances.
Sources have stated that the farmers also staged a protest, blocked roads near Induvalu and raised slogans against the pro-Tamil Nadu attitude of the state government. It was added that Raitha Hitharakshana Samiti president and former MP G Made Gowda said they will join KRRS activists to stage protests from Monday. He said the committee will hold a meeting to decide the next phase of agitation as the state started releasing water to Tamilnadu.
Moreover he had criticized Irrigation Minister M B Patil for claiming that
the government released water as per the Cauvery Water Tribunal
direction. The case will come up before the Supreme Court soon and said such action will only further sacrifice the interest of
state farmers who are hit by consecutive droughts.
Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders? New Delhi sources have reported that Minutes after Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed his keynote address at the World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018 in Davos, Congress president Rahul Gandhi took to twitter and suggested that Modi should also address the issue of rising income inequality in the country.
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!