Bengaluru sources have reported that when the staff at Bosco, an NGO working with children received a call saying they had seen a young girl being forcibly pushed into a car at a bus stop in Jayanagar, their reaction was instant and the caller had noted the number of the car and it was just a matter of time, before they informed the police, traced the address and arrived at the house.
When they demanded to see the girl, the owners pretended there was no one at the house, but the staff could see someone hovering in the background. They finally found the 13 year old girl from Mandya working as a domestic help, beaten up with bruises on her body. She had been left at the house to work there by her own poverty-stricken father. Meanwhile the changes made to the 1968 Act mean that police have been empowered to treat such incidents as cognizable offences.
Nagamani of Child Rights Trust, which is the nodal agency for Child line said “They come in groups, from children to 16 or 17 year olds mostly from Andhra Pradesh and all they do is ask directions to the garment factories and are determined to go ahead. All we can do is trying to discourage them, but it is very difficult to convince them”.
Do you need job in Indian Railways- Free Coaching by Telangana Govt Hyderabad sources stated that the minorities Welfare Department through Telangana State Minorities Study Circle is arranging free coaching for RRB Group D Recruitment at Hyderabad District to Minorities candidates of Telangana State for which applications are invited from eligible candidates from 23-03-208 and last date for receiving of application is 05-04-2018.
- No Captains will attend the Opening ceremony of IPL 2018 - Here's why!
- The businessmen who robbed banks - APHERALD Exclusive
- Model jumps from 6th floor to escape rape and murder!
- Sasikala reveals what happened to Jayalalitha - Mystery revealed?
- AIADMK party will not support no-confidence motion against BJP Government
- US President Trump 71, slammed 70 year old Clinton
- Death of world's last male northern white rhino rendered species "functionally extinct"
- New Telecom Policy be brought in next session of Parliament
- EXCITING NEWS: Hyderabad ranked Best city in India
- Telangana Government to pass new Law to make Telugu language compulsory
- Rajinikanth back from Himalayas
- President conferred Padma Vibhushan India's second highest civilian honor
- BMRCL employees union called for an indefinite strike from March 22
- Naidu alleged Jagan, Pawan are acting at behest of Modi
- HAPPY NEWS: Big relief for Hyderabad people from April 1st!!!