BMRCL Officials call off the strike as an amicable solution popped out after having talks with the Police Officials. The City Police will hold a meeting next week with all representatives from BMRCL and employees to resolve the issue.
Additional Commissioner Hemanth Nimbalkar said, "The staff and management of BMRCL have lots of issues and everything needs to be redressed. Law would take its course on those who were indulged in the violence."
It should be noted that the arrest of few BMRCL employees provoked a strike and Namma Metro didn't start its operation and all the services remain closed. After 8 hours, the strike has been stopped. A senior authority from BMRCL said, "All our services are down and we will resume them as early as possible." At the same time, still few employees are protesting at Baiyapanahalli depot.
Porn star Stormy Daniels goes to court on July 12 to discuss her affair with Trump Los Angeles sources reported that Porn star Stormy Daniels will go to court on July 12 in a bid to dissolve an agreement stopping her discussing an affair she says she had with President Donald Trump. According to court papers published it was stated that Lawyer Michael Avenatti filed a lawsuit on behalf of Daniels last week seeking to toss out the confidential settlement she signed just days before the November 2016 election.
- Amazon expands capabilities of Echo home speakers
- US-Bangla suspended Airlines to Kathmandu
- Donald Trump's Junior's divorse to former model Vanessa is on rocks
- Infosys tech in US hires 1000 people
- Is drinking bottled water safe to drink?
- Do you know how to decode your salary statement?
- "Modi is trying to do all he did in Tamilnadu; But Andhra is not like TN..."
- Headmaster molests on promise of passing exams!
- India, the nation with highest GST!
- Indian cities among cheapest in world!!
- Paytm announced launch of two new services
- Heavy thundershowers made Southern parts of Tamilnadu cool
- BREAKING: Chandrababu Naidu TDP withdrew help from NDA Govt
- CM KCR plans to launch health checkups for people of Telangana
- Theresa May announces expulsion of 23 Russian diplomats from UK