For past few days, all eyes are on GST and there have been lots of debate going around it. Amitabh Bachchan promoted GST commercial and he also acted as the brand ambassador for it. There has been no clear idea for most of them as they don't understand that GST is One Nation, One Tax.
Despite making it easy and simple, most of the public stand against it without knowing the real benefits behind it. However, to make it clear and simple, a photo of MS Dhoni has been used. Check out that photo below,
We guess no more explanation is needed as the above photo says it all and clear. The particular photo is going viral across the Social Media platforms and now the public have understood a little bit and they are getting a clear picture over it.
Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman Hyderabad sources have stated that Warangal (urban) collector Amrapali Kata got married to IPS officer Sameer Sharma at a traditional ceremony in Jammu, on Sunday. According to sources the newlywed were in love for a few years and convinced their respective families for the marriage.
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?
- Who will win Russian Presidential Election?
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics
- Famous Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux breaks up!
- Mukesh Ambani plans to establish his business in AP
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate