Sources have made a statement that Anand Mahindra, the Chairman of Mahindra Group on Friday tendered an apology on social media over the manner in which a Tech Mahindra employee was asked to resign.
It was stated that the chief of the $19 billion Mahindra group apologized after an audio clip went viral, which allegedly involved a conversation of an HR executive of Tech Mahindra asking an employee to either quit or get fired, as part of the mass layoffs being carried out by corporate companies lately.
Moreover it was stated that the audio clip has
surfaced at a time when Indian IT companies have been resorting to mass layoffs
in view of the fresh challenges in the business environment over stricter work
permit regime in countries like the Australia, US and New Zealand.
YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections According to sources the ensuing biennial election to 3 Rajya Sabha MP Seats in Andhra Pradesh gave an opportunity to YSR Congress party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to get a big financier to run his party with huge money resources ahead of 2019 elections.
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers