Sources from Karnataka have made a statement that Karnataka former Chief Minister and Janata Dal leader Kumaraswamy wife Radhika Kumaraswamy resumed her film career almost after a decade. Earlier she had acted in many movies and after marrying him she did not act in any movies.
She is playing a key role in the yet to be named film directed by Ravichandra who is also playing lead role in the Kannada film. Radhika married the political leader during his stint as film distributor and producer.
The couple had one daughter. Sources said they were
separated recently. Radhika was one of the beautiful actresses in the Kannada
film industry in the early 2000 year. She bid adieu to acting after getting
married. Previously she had attracted many by her acting style and her beauty
was the main attraction in many movies. Currently she had decided to act again
as she feels she can capture the market again as she still stays good looking
Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders? New Delhi sources have reported that Minutes after Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed his keynote address at the World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018 in Davos, Congress president Rahul Gandhi took to twitter and suggested that Modi should also address the issue of rising income inequality in the country.
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!