A woman,who has mushroomed all of a sudden calling her as secret daughter of Sanjay Gandhi.She has alleged that the upcoming movie Indu Sarkar picturizes the late Congress leader and his mother and former prime minister women leader ,Indira Gandhi in a bad light.
Priya Singh Paul, has now moved this case to the Tis Hazari Court .when question about adoption papers she says they were faked, told in an open press conference that bad interpretation in the film pulled her to “break her silence”.
Paul, who claimed she is aged 48 now, last month had said she has aimed the Central Board of Film Certification(CBFC) against clearing the film. Sanjay Gandhi, the actual younger son of Indira Gandhi, died in an air crash long back in 1980. “The makers of the movie have admitted that the film is comprised of 30 per cent facts and 70 percent imagination.But it is cleverly done to influence a reasonable viewer to make a clear connect,” she said.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam