CPI(M) Andhra Pradesh state secretary, Madhu has confirmed that the party will have a joint alliance with the Main Opposition Party, YSR Congress in the coming elections. This comes as a surprise given that Communists were trying to incline towards Jana Sena was the recent news in the political dust.
We are told that CPI(M) did not get a positive response from Pawan Kalyan till now and so looking towards the favour of Jagan. On the other side, CPI, the other communist party is still keen on having a joint alliance with Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena and is waiting for his nod.
However, this announcement by CPI(M) has attracted criticism TDP. “Communist Ideology is against Capitalism and Corruption. Jagan is an role model of both. So, such a joint alliance will be unethical and people will chuck out both the parties,” TDP leaders say.
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government