Chennai sources have stated that Madras High Court quashed a Tamilnadu government order reserving 85% of MBBS and BDS seats to state board students and only 15% for CBSE and other boards, holding that it amounted to discrimination among equals. Meanwhile when allowing petitions by some CBSE students challenging the June 22 state government order, Justice K Ravichandrababu held that the impugned reservation was poor from a legal standpoint and violated Act 14 of the Constitution.
According to sources the state government had defended the order, saying the policy of the state government was not in favor of NEET, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
More than 50% of the questions in the NEET
were based on the CBSE syllabus and hence there was an inequality in the
all-India exam, it had contended.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year