New Delhi sources have reported that Delhi Police yesterday had filed a charge sheet in a special court against an alleged middleman arrested in the Election Commission bribery case involving AIADMK (Amma) faction leader TTV Dhinakaran. It was stated that the police, however, did not name Mr. Dhinakaran in the final report and said that a supplementary charge sheet will be filed against him and other accused after it completes the probe against him.
According to sources the charge sheet was filed against Sukesh Chandrasekhar, who was arrested on April 16 and has been denied bail twice by the sessions court and then again by the Delhi High Court. Special Judge Manoj Jain listed the matter before the concerned judge on July 17.
Chandrasekhar was arrested for allegedly taking money from Mr. Dhinakaran to
bribe Election Commission officials to get the AIADMK's two leaves symbol for
Ms Sasikala's faction and currently according to the Crime Branch of Delhi
Police, they had seized a fake identity card of a Rajya Sabha Member of
Parliament with security features from Mr. Chandrashekhar.
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK