Sources from New Delhi have made a statement that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will disburse the subsidy money to the owners of registered e-rickshaws on July 15, and was stated that the subsidy, which runs into Rs 15,000 and Rs 30,000, is intended to promote the eco-friendly three-wheelers used by commuters for short distances.
The official said the chief minister will distribute cheques of subsidy to the registered e-rickshaw owners at Indira Gandhi Stadium on Saturday. It was stated that the Delhi government in its current financial year budget has earmarked Rs 1.06 crore for providing subsidy to e-rickshaw owners and earlier the Delhi government had in 2015 announced a subsidy of Rs 15,000 to owners of newly-purchased battery operated e-rickshaw which are authorized and registered by the Transport Department.
The subsidy amount was
revised to Rs 30,000 for the e-rickshaws which were bought after 2016. An
individual can claim subsidy only on one e-rickshaw and on subsequent purchase
by the same individual no subsidy is allowed. Moreover the subsidy is given by
Delhi Pollution Control Committee from the Air Ambience Fund.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year