New Delhi sources have stated 20 year old man, who was beaten up by a mob on Thursday for his alleged involvement in snatching a woman's mobile phone and chain, died in Mangolpuri police station in outer Delhi. It was stated that the man, Ramesh, was beaten up allegedly by a mob near Mangolpuri railway station between 2:30 and 2:45 am.
A senior police officer said that according to the woman's complaint, two men came on a scooter and one of them snatched her mobile phone outside her shanty. When she tried to catch them, two of their accomplices came and started beating her.
Sources have stated
that two separate cases have been registered in connection with the robbery
attempt and another with the man's death and the postmortem will confirm the
exact reason of his death. Meanwhile a senior police officer will conduct inquiry into the matter and submit a report
in this regard at the earliest
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha