New Delhi sources have stated that a 52 year old woman was brutally killed allegedly by some unidentified persons in east Delhi's Shakarpur area. It was stated that her body was found at her home on Friday, with a slit throat and multiple stab wounds on her stomach. Sources have added that the woman, Sangeeta Bansal, lived in a flat on the first floor of a house in Lalita Park area of Shakkarpur locality.
Later her body was discovered by her sister-in-law, who came to check on her this morning, and Sangeeta's husband had passed away last year and her two daughters are married and stay in Delhi and Bhopal, respectively. The police suspect it to be a case of personal enmity.
Moreover the police said they have identified
the killer and efforts are on to nab him and they also said that the killing
appears to be a case of personal enmity. Ms Bansal worked as a caretaker at a
paying guest accommodation. Since there was no signs of forced entry and the
house had not been ransacked, the police suspect that the accused was known to
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government