Lucknow sources have stated that Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, yesterday called for an investigation by the country's top anti-terror agency NIA after white powder later identified as an explosive was found in the state assembly. It was stated that before the state assembly began its sitting this morning, the Chief Minister held a meeting of top officials to discuss the security breach.
Meanwhile the UP house endorsed his call for an NIA or National Investigation Agency probe. About 60 grams of the suspicious powder was found on one of the benches in the assembly on Wednesday and sent for forensic testing. Last night, the forensic laboratory said the powder was a plastic explosive, PTEN (Pentaerythritol tetranitrate).
Yogi Adityanath also urged a series of
security measures for the country's largest assembly, which included a ban on
mobile phones in the house. Moreover during proceedings, lawmakers should keep
mobiles on silent mode as the noise breaks the gravity of discussions. People
should get their notebooks and jot down points. There should be an arrangement
where bags and mobile phones are kept outside the house.
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?