Sources from Thiruvananthapuram have stated that Malayalam actor Dileep will spend another day in police custody, a court said that after the Kerala police appealed that the film star was not cooperating with them as they attempt to get crucial evidence in the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress in February this year. His request for bail will also be heard tomorrow.
According to Sources, Dileep was arrested in the case earlier this week and for the last two days was taken by the police to multiple places as they try to piece together evidence. Missing still, the police told the court, is a mobile phone that the actress' attackers used to record the assault.
Special Prosecutor A Sureshan in court said "It is extremely important to ensure continued police custody of the accused for interrogation, for vital evidences. The cell phone with the assault video recording has not been retrieved".
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha