Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Kerala actor Dileep, arrested in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress in February this year, has been denied bail by a lower court in Kerala and sent back to jail till July 25.
Sources have stated that Dileep was arrested earlier this week arrested and sent to judicial custody for 14 days. But on Wednesday, his custody was handed over to the police, which took him to multiple places as they try to piece together evidence in the case. Dileep's police custody was extended by a day by the lower court on Friday.
Meanwhile the 48 year old actor is now expected to apply for bail in a
higher court. The police claim that Dileep had a "personal enmity"
with the actress, who he allegedly blames for his first marriage falling
apart. Moreover Dileep has denied all allegations and has alleged a
conspiracy against him.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha