New Delhi sources have stated that in gearing up for 2018 Karnataka Assembly polls, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has formed a jumbo 171-member committee for its state unit. The new Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) announced 17 vice presidents, 55 general secretaries and 96 secretaries, besides a treasurer.
According to sources, Mr. Gandhi had earlier appointed G Parmeshwar as the president of the KPCC and KC Venugopal as the AICC general secretary in-charge. It was stated that as per the statement from All India Congress Committee general secretary Janardan Dwivedi said Rahul Gandhi has also approved a proposal to appoint Kameshwar Baitha as Chairman of the SC department of Jharkhand PCC.
Meanwhile the party vice president also expanded Himachal Pradesh's SC
department by including 23 new office-bearers, ahead of this year's assembly
polls and of these 23 new appointees, 11 have been made vice chairmen while the
remaining 12 as conveners of the SC committee in the state.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year