Bengaluru sources have made a statement that Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah yesterday indicated that the 2018 assembly polls could "most likely" be his last election. He also hinted at choosing Chamundeshwari constituency in Mysuru the place that gave him 'political rebirth' for the election. Siddaramiah said "People in Chamundeshwari have made him win five times so the people from there are asking him to contest from that constituency".
Sources have stated that previously during the 2013 assembly polls, Mr. Siddaramaiah had said that it was his last election and that the Congress has already announced that Mr. Siddaramaiah would be the party's face during the 2018 Assembly polls.
Making his debut in the Assembly in 1983, Mr. Siddaramaiah got elected
from Chamundeshwari on a Lok Dal Party ticket. He has won from the constituency
five times and seen defeat twice. Currently speculations are rife that the
chief minister is keen on fielding Yatindra from Varuna, who is "taking
care" of the constituency on his father's behalf.
YSR Congress gave notice for no-trust motion as SCS not granted to AP New Delhi sources have stated that the YSR Congress Party will pitch for taking up their notice of no-confidence motion against the Modi government when the Lok Sabha meets today amid no signs of a let-up in the deadlock in its proceedings. Meanwhile Y V Subba Reddy of the YSR Congress has written to the Lok Sabha secretariat to put his notice for the motion in the revised list of business for today.
- US told Pakistan to do more against Taliban & other terror groups operating
- Rahul says Modi is not fighting corruption, Modi is corruption
- AirAsia Flight returned to Bengaluru instead of landing in Chennai
- Controversial actress cites Modi as role model for Women!
- A Dog makes a plane to take diversion!
- 53 years old rapes 90 year old!!
- Southern states join hands against Modi!!
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?