Srinagar sources have stated that sixteen people who were on a pilgrimage to the Amarnath shrine have died in an accident on Jammu Srinagar National Highway. The bus carrying Amarnath pilgrims or yatris fell into a gorge along the highway this afternoon. The nineteen people who have been injured are being airlifted to Jammu for treatment.
Sources have stated that the accident took place in Ramban along the highway. The bus, part of the official Amarnath Yatra convoy, skidded off the road and rolled down into a ravine. Senior Superintendent of Police in the region, Mohan Lal said that the rescue operation was underway.
According to sources the annual pilgrimage to Anantnag amid tight security
is scheduled to conclude on August 7. This year, the authorities have decided
to allow 7,500 pilgrims to visit each day and was added that the cave shrine is
located at a distance of 46 km from Pahalgam and 14 km from Baltal in the
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government