New Delhi sources have stated that four sanitation workers died of suffocation while cleaning a septic tank in south Delhi's Ghitorni area yesterday. Sources have stated that five men had gone down to clean the tank in a household in the area but did not come out for long. They were later pulled out in an unconscious state by fire department personnel after an hour-long operation at around 10 in the morning.
Meanwhile it is suspected that they inhaled toxic gases inside the tank. Further three of them were taken to the Fortis Hospital, while the other two were taken to the AIIMS Trauma Centre and the Safdarjung Hospital.
According to sources four workers, identified as
Swarn Singh who is 45 years old, Dipu 28
years, Anil 23years and Balwinder 32years, were declared brought
dead. Currently Jaspal, Swarn Singh's son, is currently undergoing
treatment at Fortis and all five are residents of Ambedkar Colony in
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam