Kolkata sources have made a statement that Minister of State for External Affairs M J Akbar said the government is working on a vision to set up one passport centre in every 50 km range in the country in future. Mr. Akbar said while inaugurating the Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK) in north Kolkata's Beadon Street Post Office that "Passport is a right. It is not a gift. We are a democracy".
Moreover he said as per "Prime Minister Narendra Modi and MEA minister Sushma Swaraj's vision to reach out passport facilities to the common man, one passport centre (POPSK) will come up in every 50 km range in future."
Mr. Akbar said while in West Bengal POPSK had come
up first in Asansol and then in Raiganj, the government would now set up
similar offices in Siliguri and Darjeeling. He added that Passport offices will now come up in places where one could have never imagined
in past. The project began one-one half year back and now it has picked up
speed. You will see exponential growth in coming days.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam