New Delhi sources have stated that former Lok Sabha Speaker and the Opposition candidate for the Presidential elections, Meira Kumar had called on chief minister Arvind Kejriwal to seek his support for Monday's polls.
Sources have made a statement that Aam Aadmi Party had officially pledged its support for Kumar last week. The former speaker had first spoken to Kejriwal over phone and later met him and his family at the CM's official residence in Delhi. Meanwhile Meira Kumar Had through Twitter "thanked Kejriwal for his support and warm hospitality.
Meanwhile Senior AAP member Sanjay
Singh had said that the election for President and Vice-President should be
above politics and that various parties should come together to decide on a
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government