IPS officer D.Roopa who reported about the bribe offered by Sasikala to the jail officials has been transferred to another department.This news is truly shocking.D.Roopa was appreciated by Kiran Beddy for her guts to bring out this corruption in jail.
She was the one to showcase that the punishment given to prisoners in jail is no longer a punishment but just a lock period with good interior facilities, good food, and many other facilities.
Roopa got involved in the case after information was passed that prisoners were offered every facility including drug for an albeit price.This was even proved when the prisoners were checked for their blood test reports which showed 18 prisoners showed positive for Kanja.Now Roopa is transferred to some other department to subside this case!!Just guess how much would they have bribed Roopa's higher officials to get Roopa transferred!!
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam