Ram Nath Kovind is all set for the easy win of about 70% of the vote.This 70% includes the supports of the regional parties including Tamil Nadu’s AIDMK and also by NDA.On the other side, Sonia Gandhi and all the opposition together has planned to attck BJP on the issue of ill prepared launch of GST,they call so.
Sonia calls this Presidential Election as a tough battle.But Narendra Modi in the morning was the first to vote and congratulated Ram Nath Kovind telling that the presidential poll is historic telling that it is the first time that no party made any undignified comment on the rival candidate.
The Bahujan Samj Party Chief Mayawati said this election plays an historic importance,whosoever wins neither Ram Nath or Meira the nation is happy to have a Dalit Candidate.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year