Kamal Haasan is the recent aim for the ADMK politicians as the legendary actor boldly expressed his views that the current rule is improper.This improper rule leads to corruption to all fields.He mentioned it as a scary future for Tamil Nadu.From then on ADMK party leaders are throwing rubbish comments on him.
In this scenario, ADMK Minister Jai Kumar has given an open invite with a rattle asking him to enter politics if he has Guts.Already Super Star who has an idea to start his own party is under various speculations.Now Kamal has been added to the queue.
The Actor has not replied to this comment of the Minister yet.Hope it's time for the legendary actors time to stir the current politics.Let us wait for the reply from Kamal Hassan.Stay tuned for latest updates here.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year