Stamps and Registration Department is the major money spinner for Andhra Pradesh for a long time due to the Real Boom in Hyderabad. The government has set a target of 4000 Crore in this financial year but then, things are not rosy for that, much to the disappointment.
In the first quarter, the department has managed to collect 920 Crores income. During the same time, the last year, the department has managed 1006.05 Crore which is 113.45 Crore less. The number of registrations also saw a sharp decline.
The government is estimating Demonetization as the Prime Reason for this decline. The transactions are on a decline since there is no availability of cash in the system. Also, the government needs to increase the Market Value of lands in the Capital Region.
The rates have gone up there very much after the state capital announcement. But still, the old rates are prevalent there. Except for Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, and Kurnool where the targets are less, no other districts have met their targets in the first quarter.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%