Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSR Congress Party has vowed to back BJP in the coming latest Vice-Presidential elections.As per an official statement, BJP president Amit Shah personally rang up Jagan Reddy on Monday to seek his support for Venkiah Naidu and the YSRCP chief was happy and readily conveyed his party's complete support to make Naidu win, who's currently the union minister for urban development.
The announcement of Venkaiah Naidu's name as NDA's Vice-President nominee followed a wide-range of celebrations among Andhra & Telangana BJP leaders because he is a Telugu person. The YSRCP supported to vote for BJP's presidential candidate Ramnath Kovind, who's fighting his competitor UPA's Meira Kumari.
On the other hand, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao also received a personal phone call from Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself, immediately after Naidu's name was declared as NDA's VP nominee. The TRS supremo has reportedly extended his support to Naidu and will be releasing an official announcement soon.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%