According to sources relationship between the Tamil film industry and the E Palaniswamy government in Tamil Nadu has reached an all time low. First the state government was humbled when they had to withdraw the additional local body taxes in addition to GST on cinema tickets.
Theaters across the state shut down for four days and a gentle reminder from a central government minister had the Tamilnadu government running for cover.Meanwhile, in an attempt to get back at Kamal Hassan, the ruling AIADMK has also stooped to attacking him personally. Tamilnadu law minister CV Shanmugham said, "Kamal Hassan deserves to be booked under the SC and ST ACT for the remark about 'slum behavior' made by one of the participants on Bigg Boss Tamil, which is hosted by him.
Moreover, the only person who came out in support of Kamal Hassan was Opposition and DMK leader MK Stalin, who said, "Kamal Hassan is reflecting the sentiments of the people. It is the right of every voter, including Kamal, to criticize the benami and horse trading government in power.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam