Sources have stated that the country’s Urban Minister and close confidante of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu, has been chosen as NDA's Vice Presidential candidate. Since NDA picked Ramnath Kovind from Uttar Pradesh as the Presidential candidate, it said to have picked Venkaiah Naidu form south for the coveted job.
According to Sources, this 68 year old Venkaiah, who hails from Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh, has been loyal to BJP for several years since he joined the party right after his student politics in ABVP.Meanwhile Venkaiah Naidu did his bachelor's degree in politics and diplomatic studies from V. R. College in Nellore. Later, he acquired a bachelor's degree in law with specialization in international law from Andhra University College of Law, Visakhapatnam.
He was a swayamsevak in the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and joined ABVP during his college days. He was elected as the president of the students union of colleges affiliated to the Andhra University.
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government