New Delhi sources have stated that the country’s longest expressway from Lucknow to Ghazipur will be built a cost of nearly Rs 25,000 crore by the Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh. Sources have stated that this will surpass the per kilometer cost incurred by the erstwhile Akhilesh Yadav government in building what is currently India’s longest six lane expressway from Agra to Lucknow.
Meanwhile, during the Uttar Pradesh election campaign, the BJP had accused Yadav of spending an exorbitant amount on the Agra to Lucknow Expressway, calling it a “scam” and promising an inquiry into it.
It was stated that the 353 km Poorvanchal Expressway from Lucknow to Ghazipur, a project previously proposed by Yadav, is being pegged at Rs 24,627 crore at Rs 70 crore per km, compared with the Rs 14,937 crore at Rs 50 crore per km cost of the 302 km Agra to Lucknow Expressway and moreover the government has not found any major irregularity in the quality of the Agra to Lucknow expressway. It took samples from all five sections of the expressway and found them satisfactory.
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK