The Kerela unit BJP party has conducted an investigation internally and claimed that BJP leaders have taken 5.60 crore bribe to get private institutes in the state approvals from the Medical Council of India.
RS Vinod had accepted bribe through a middle man to get MCI approval for a college.He even admitted that the party has taken the money as bribe from Bharat Dharma Jana Sena leader R Shji to get a MCI approval for SR Medical College and Research center in Varkala Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerela BJP General Secretary was also mentioned in the bribe report.BJP Amit Shah has ordered a probe regarding this bribe issue several months ago.The investigation is going now.A panel has been set up for intense probing.Lets wait and see for further updates
Do you need job in Indian Railways- Free Coaching by Telangana Govt Hyderabad sources stated that the minorities Welfare Department through Telangana State Minorities Study Circle is arranging free coaching for RRB Group D Recruitment at Hyderabad District to Minorities candidates of Telangana State for which applications are invited from eligible candidates from 23-03-208 and last date for receiving of application is 05-04-2018.
- No Captains will attend the Opening ceremony of IPL 2018 - Here's why!
- The businessmen who robbed banks - APHERALD Exclusive
- Model jumps from 6th floor to escape rape and murder!
- Sasikala reveals what happened to Jayalalitha - Mystery revealed?
- AIADMK party will not support no-confidence motion against BJP Government
- US President Trump 71, slammed 70 year old Clinton
- Death of world's last male northern white rhino rendered species "functionally extinct"
- New Telecom Policy be brought in next session of Parliament
- EXCITING NEWS: Hyderabad ranked Best city in India
- Telangana Government to pass new Law to make Telugu language compulsory
- Rajinikanth back from Himalayas
- President conferred Padma Vibhushan India's second highest civilian honor
- BMRCL employees union called for an indefinite strike from March 22
- Naidu alleged Jagan, Pawan are acting at behest of Modi
- HAPPY NEWS: Big relief for Hyderabad people from April 1st!!!