Sources from UP have stated that Just days after an auditor's report submitted in parliament said that food on trains in India is unfit for human consumption, passengers on a train in Uttar Pradesh have been served proof. A dead lizard was found in a meal on the Poorva Express.
Sources have stated that a group of pilgrims traveling from Jharkhand to Uttar Pradesh spotted the disgusting "garnish" in vegetable biryani when the train was near Patna. One person fell ill. Alerted to the fact, a staffer simply threw the meal out of the train. When a complaint to the ticket examiner and the pantry car attendant drew no apparent response, the passengers tweeted to Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu.
Meanwhile Kishore Kumar, a senior railway officer at Mughalsarai, said the biggest concern was passengers' health. "Before the train arrived here, doctors inquired about their health and also prescribed medicine and they will investigate and take strong action". Sources have stated that dirty tap water was used to cook food; food wasn't covered to protect it from dust and flies, and cockroaches and mice were found on trains.
Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa According to sources the petrol prices on Tuesday hit the highest level since the BJP government came to power in 2014, and diesel touched a record high of Rs 63.20 a litre, prompting the oil ministry to seek a cut in excise duty. Meanwhile the petrol price rose to Rs 72.38 per litre in Delhi, highest since March 2014, according to daily fuel price list of state owned oil firms. Rates have risen by Rs 3.31 per litre since mid December.
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!